Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fleas & Tiques

This is a lamp I found at a flea market about a month ago.. My hubby put up about 2 weeks ago.. It replaced a crystal chandelier... I moved chandy from kitchen to dining room..I like it better in there.. But I thought this light suited my kitchen eating area better..What do you think?

These are some sweet baby dresses and slip. I found last weekend.. I love them.. two dresses and a slip..
three dollars a piece.... Love it!

Isn't the detail,( what you can see of it, bad pics) so sweet, the smocking and lace..


These are some other finds..
These sweet little plates.. I have been looking for these... I wanted some plates with a pink rim..
That's what happens when you put it out there...
 
This is a platter with a pretty little crown at top...I found two of them.. $2.99 a piece..
This was a bargain treasure day!!
oh and the sweet linen napkins.. 5 for $ 4.00.. They are a very nice weight linen..
I never showed my Easter decorations.. so here is my dining room table, before I change it..
I love my bunnies....and my mercury glass...
The picture to the right , was a flea market find too... It is propped on a chair in this pic , haven't hung it up yet..Thinking about putting it over my china hutch..
I will show my china hutch another day,,,
Well hope you enjoyed playing with my treasures as much as I did..
Hugs and Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment