Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Furniture..

2 weeks ago my hubby and I drove to the Ikea in Frisco, Tx  which is right outside Dallas..
It is about 5 1/2 hours drive.  I finally got my new slipcovered furniture I have been wanting for so long..
Our budget could not afford a new a sofa from the PB or RA..  so I found a way to get what I wanted..
For the cost of one sofa from big name.. I was able to get one slipcovered sofa, two slipcovered chairs, and a chaise lounge.. We would have had it delivered but that would have cost as much as the sofa just for the sofa..since it had to come from warehouse in California..  My hubby opted to drive 5 1/2 hours to pick up ourselves... Never having shopped in Ikea.. made for an unexpected experience..The Ikea store had lots of goodies that I was dying to look at as we were passing them by walking to warehouse.. but we were on a mission!  We had to get in, get out!.. ( My hubby talking ).. I did get my furniture.. love it!  but need to go back someday to browse.. probably would take 1/2  a day or more.. I like to look at everything..
My pictures aren't great.. not even good.. but you get the idea..excuse the boxes in the background..
My Baby boy.. Posing for momma..so cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment