Thursday, February 25, 2010

First post

Hi everyone in Blogland!!!

I finally bit the bullet and created my own blog,, I have been looking at everybody elses blogs and admiring them.. I guess you coud say I was a lurker!!

I am going to give this a go...

I love all things vintage.. I am a romantic at heart!!!

I have been a collector of vintage for years and I love creating a vintage feel in my modern home.

My dream one day is to own my very own Vintage home, but in the mean time I will MAKE MINE VINTAGE !!! I hope you will join me on this adventure!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome frankie, I'm happy to see your a new blogger!!! I'm also new at this,but it's alot of fun!! I'll be visiting you often....Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Frankie,
    Welcome to blogland, I'm sure you are going to enjoy yourself. I think your off to a wonderful start. On your profile you said your husband is always bring you home treasures, now that is great.

    Have a Wonderful Weekend*

    ReplyDelete